York St John University Employers’ Breakfast Seminars in Northallerton, South Milford & Wetherby
According to a recent British Chamber Of Commerce Survey, 25% of levy-paying organisations still don’t understand how the levy works or know how their company should respond to it, with a further 56% of levy paying businesses expecting not to recover their levy before it expires.
York St John University, in partnership with regional district council partners, will help you explore how your organisation can develop its resourcing and talent planning strategy for competitive advantage. As well as looking at key compliance requirements, the session will enable you to gain clarity on how you can use the apprenticeship levy to develop programmes within your organisation.
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Share your experience of developing apprenticeship strategies.
- Learn about the various higher degree apprenticeships currently under development.
- Receive a walkthrough of the York St John University employer toolkit which provides guidance and support on all aspects of levy strategy and apprenticeship development
- Discover more about the responsibilities and expectations of all three partners involved in the delivery of apprenticeships (the employer, employee, and training provider).
- Hear from district council partners and the range of support available to help your business
To book your place on our Employers’ Breakfast Seminars, click on your preferred date and venue here:
If you are unable to attend but would be interested in receiving information or if you have any questions, please contact Zoe Wilde, 01904 876603 or email: email@example.com